We know that for many, Angel Fire isn’t home year-round. As the premier management company in Angel Fire, we care for properties of all types – from the cozy one-bedroom to the most prestigious multi-million dollar property, while owners are elsewhere.
Each property is cared for year-round. From snow plowing driveways to major home improvement projects we will arrange and supervise every detail so owners do not have to. Arranging key pickups or travel arrangements is a breeze and every task from the mundane to the extreme will be handled with care and diligence.
AFSnowPushers offers a broad range of services to its clients, including residential, vacation, and commercial property management. We have successfully grown into one of the largest and most respected property management firms in the Angel Fire, New Mexico area while maintaining a tradition of individual service and commitment unique in today’s real estate market. By establishing a close, working relationship with each client, we form a partnership based on good communication and trust. It is our commitment to personal service that sets us apart with innovative and experienced professionals who successfully combine market knowledge with attention to detail.
We recognize how important your real estate is to you and that is why AFSnowPushers devotes itself exclusively to the management of residential, vacation, and commercial property. Our main goal is to simplify the complex issues associated with managing your property while not only enhancing the value of your investment but also giving you peace of mind with our commitment to excellence. We strive to achieve optimal income by controlling costs and minimizing vacancy periods. Our services include:
- Advertisement, marketing, and touring of available property
- House checks for absent owners
- Market survey and lease analysis to establish rental rates
- Monthly and yearly financial statements and owner’s disbursements
- Periodic property inspections
- Receipt and payment of all bills as specified by owner
- Screening and interviewing of prospective tenants, ongoing tenant relations
- Supervision and management of maintenance and service vendors
- Tenant procurement for self-managed properties